Daren * Shannon * Addilynn Ann
She is so beautiful you guys! What a wonderful experience. I love you and hope to see you soon!
The announcements are beautiful!!!!I like qoop.com Great quality.ArtsCow.com is also good. Super cheap, but they will take a little longer to arrive because they ship out of China...
beautiful!! Send me one, I'd love it! and I need your address for your baby gift! when things slow down a little, email me kirsti.clark@gmail.com
LOVE it! :D
She is a little doll. I just loved reading and seeing the pictures of her birth story. So tender and so sweet. I am so happy for you all. Oh, and I loved the bracelet...miracles happen. So precious. Can't wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so beautiful you guys! What a wonderful experience. I love you and hope to see you soon!
The announcements are beautiful!!!!
I like qoop.com Great quality.
ArtsCow.com is also good. Super cheap, but they will take a little longer to arrive because they ship out of China...
beautiful!! Send me one, I'd love it! and I need your address for your baby gift! when things slow down a little, email me kirsti.clark@gmail.com
LOVE it! :D
She is a little doll. I just loved reading and seeing the pictures of her birth story. So tender and so sweet. I am so happy for you all. Oh, and I loved the bracelet...miracles happen. So precious. Can't wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment