
We are here! Everything went perfectly travel wise. We met our Brittani at the airport! As soon as I saw her I just had to run and give her a huge hug! She is just so cute and has this adorable little basketball tummy. We were so excited to meet her it was almost a whole moment later that under our hug there was our little girl! Daren and I both said, "holy cow! That's the baby!" There were lots of giggles and smiles. It was kind of weird because it went exactly how I had hoped and imagined it. We got our rental car (and a super sweet upgrade) and followed Brittani to our host family's house. The Hull's are absolutely the nicest people! They have a really nice house and have been nothing but wonderful! We are going to bed with sore cheeks tonight because we are smiling so much!!!
12 comments:
Yes!!!!!
Glad to know you arrived safe and that things are going so well so far. Keep us posted!
I need your address too, when you get a chance, send me an email. kirsti.clark@gmail.com
Have fun!! :) Can't wait to see her!
WooooooooHoooooooo!! Give Brittani a hug for me, too, will you? We are SO excited! Glad you got there safe and that everything's working out according to plan.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
How wonderful! Glad everything is going well. So excited to hear more and more news :)
So EXCITING!!! I can't wait to hear more!
I'm so excited for you!!!
Yay! So glad you are having a good experience. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
Congrats and yes the Hulls are some of the most wonderful people :)
I am so excited for you!
Do you have a baby yet?!!! I check your blog and the family blog nearly every hour. :)
Hope everything is going well up there. Can't wait to hear the details!
Post a Comment