Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tuesday! 5:00pm!


Bob called! Tuesday! 5:00 p.m. !  :)

6 comments:

SoftlyFalling said...

So excited for you two!! I'd wish you good luck, but I know everything is going to go great! :D But hey, good luck anyways. :D

Super Angie said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!

Mamasooz said...

Woohoo!!!! Yay Bob!!!! Woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

Yay Yay Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! We really need to come visit. I miss my BFF. HOpefully this summer will let us see lots of each other before we possibly have to split. So far Houston's our only choice, but we haven't heard back from CO or AZ yet. I'm getting scared/anxious to move. Oh man! I hope I'm nearby when you guys get a little one. I'll so want to come and see him/her. Have a great spring break, don't work too hard (haha) and gimme a call sometime. Love you babe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

How exciting! The wheels are rolling; who knew a call from Bob could be so wonderful?

Stacia said...

Yay for Bob and yay for blogs!

Glad to see you here! Good luck with all the new excitement with the adoption process. We'll keep our fingers crossed.