Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Excited...

We met with Bob yesterday and it went great! I was nervous at first, but I really had nothing to worry about. We went over all of the homestudy paperwork and everything we need to get done to complete our homestudy. Last night we sat at the kitchen table and filled out every single piece of paper we could. We gave addressed envelopes to the bishop, our 4 references, and our employers to send recommendations. Now we just need to get a username and password for the online portion, complete our background checks, write our Birth Mom letter, make our photo collage, and have Bob come check out our house. Hopefully we can get this all done in the next few weeks! We are super excited :) 



4 comments:

SoftlyFalling said...

How exciting! Have fun and good luck! :D

The Caple Crew said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys!

Jake and Sydni Yoshioka said...

So happy for you guys. You two will be amazing parents!!!! good luck with the whole process.

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! Keep the updates coming