Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's nice to know we aren't alone...

5 comments:

SoftlyFalling said...

*HUGS* You'll get there hun

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Wow, that's a powerful song! I can't say that I know what you are going through. I can say that I a very good friend of mine and her husband here in Ogden tried for ten years and countless miscarriages to have a baby. Then one day they found themselves pregnant again. The ward fasted for them once a month for 9 months and she got monthly blessings from our bishop. Last year they had their first baby girl, who by the way is the cutest girl (next to Rachel of course). One thing I have learned is that things we want most don't always come to us when we want them, we have to wait on Gods timing...even if that's ten years. I do pray that it doesn't take that long for you. Love ya girl!!

Kristin said...

That was such a beautiful song. I think it helps remind everyone, even if you do have children, that it is a very great blessing that should not be taken for granted. We wish you guys all the best and we will keep you in our prayers.

Stephenie said...

Wow! What a touching video. I've been there. And, it makes me SOOO appreciate the ones I was finally blessed to have. The road you're traveling isn't easy. It always works out. Your time will come. you are always in our prayers.

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

It's very comforting to know we are not alone. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as I watched this 3 times in a row when you told me about it. I put it on our blog but Ryan deleted it. He's so private, he said he doesn't want a coworker or somebody like that see it. So I just let him. I really hope I get to see you around Christmastime!