Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged...


8 Random Facts About Me:



1. I think: I subconsiously love stress. I just keep adding things to my plate and don't know when to say enough! This might be because I hate being bored...

2. Sometimes I: dance around my kitchen while I am doing dishes, lately, while listening to Rocket Summer.

3. I said I would never: teach kids in Junior High because they drive me nuts, but I am teaching
four adoreable JH girls in Sunday school and I think it is really fun.

4. I will never: be fond of pickles. I just don't like those ugly green things.

5. The first concert I went to was: Warped Tour. I was 16. Quite the first concert experience if I do say so myself.

6. I love: neurology and psycolinguistics. This is one of my grad school classes I am taking right now and although the brain class makes my brain hurt (irony?) I heart it. I can't lie; I feel smarter when I leave each week.

7. I love: my cricut. I don't have many hobbies currently, but this one helps me be creative without thinking too hard.

8. Right now I would give anything to: be a mom. (I second that aj)

Okay...I tag: Mom, Sarise, Angie, Sydni, Kirsti, Gerb, Stephenie, Anyone else that wants to be tagged!
Here are the rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

2 comments:

Super Angie said...

1. I have a chapstick addiction. Seriously, I have to have some with me at all times. Steve has learned to carry some as back up. It's just better than way.

2. I sing out loud. A lot. All the time.

3. I like to see Steve's pouty face. It's the cutest thing ever. It almost makes me want to be mean to him so that I can see it. :)

4. I have to sleep with socks. Have to. HAVE to.

5. Steve and I buy chewy candy in bulk quantities, and we eat all of it.

6. I didn't wear the color red for years after a girl in seventh grade told me it wasn't a good color for me.

7. I heart Disney princesses.

8. I have to be able to see what time it is during the night. If something is blocking the clock I make Steve move it.

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

Good to know I'm not the only one in the world who feels that way, because sometimes it feels like that! (in reference to #8) Love ya! Can't wait to hopefully see you soon!