Monday, August 3, 2009

Happenings

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

-Find your baby by sending crazy messages to family with loads of passalong cards. (CHECK!)
-Remind your new students that summer is almost over, mail them insanely expensive back to school packets, and tell them to get super excited to meet their wacky teacher in a couple weeks. (CHECK!)

-Go through a quarter life crisis and die your hair the same color as your last name. (CHECK!) Okay, it isn't totally black. But there is black in it and underneath. Weird huh? I kind of like it.

4 comments:

Kyr said...

Your hair is cute!

Lesley Wright said...

Shannon your so beautiful! Just think it will help your students remember your name. Hahaha. I do really like though. It looks good on you.

Boyd and Sarise said...

I love it! So glad there's another chica out there that likes to dye her hair as much as i do. It's fun to look different once in a while. Miss you!!!

sydni yoshioka said...

you look beautiful! love the darker hair. can't wait for my hair to grow back out again.