Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adoption profile collage

Daren and I have to have a collage for our adoption profile. Since we need to have multiple copies of this I thought it would be best to do it digitally. I have been looking up digital scrapbooking stuff all afternoon and have been tinkering around with picasa. Has anyone ever used this program before? Any digi tips? I think I want to try photoshop elements but I don't want to spend the $$$ if it isn't a ton better than the free picasa. Any more opinions???

Anyway... here are the fruits of my lazy/productive afternoon. Which one do you think will catch our birth parent's eye the best??? (See my novice attempts below.)

BTW- We meet with Bob tomorrow @ 4:00! We are getting close. Hopefully we finish this homestudy thing next week. Keep us in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably already know this, but I can't see it! I'd love to see it though!