
21. I am thankful that our Christmas party turned out really well.
22. I am thankful for left overs.
23. I am thankful for my young women. They amaze me and are so much cooler than I was at that age.
24. I am thankful for our fire place that brings up our house to a toasty 80 degrees.
25. I am thankful that Heather and I get to present our paper tomorrow and that our research presentation will be DONE!
26. I am thankful for Christmas music.
27. I am thankful for chocolate. It makes life a little sweeter than it already is. :)
28. I am thankful for blogs. I love learning about what the fam is up to.
29. I am thankful that it is finals week for Daren and that the semester is almost finished for him. He's worked hard!
30. I am thankful that we had a really relaxing Sunday.
22. I am thankful for left overs.
23. I am thankful for my young women. They amaze me and are so much cooler than I was at that age.
24. I am thankful for our fire place that brings up our house to a toasty 80 degrees.
25. I am thankful that Heather and I get to present our paper tomorrow and that our research presentation will be DONE!
26. I am thankful for Christmas music.
27. I am thankful for chocolate. It makes life a little sweeter than it already is. :)
28. I am thankful for blogs. I love learning about what the fam is up to.
29. I am thankful that it is finals week for Daren and that the semester is almost finished for him. He's worked hard!
30. I am thankful that we had a really relaxing Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment